In the last time, anti-pollution regulations have been rapidly evolving. All these measures establish technological standards related to vehicle...
- Effective: torque and maximum power is achieved at very low rotational speed.
- Ecological. ECO label. Compared to conventional fuel:
- 51% reduction in CO levels.
- 22% reduction in PN levels.
- 57% reduction in Nox levels.
- 29% reduction in PM10 levels.
- 87% reduction in HClevels.
- Economic. 30% reduction in fuel operating expenses, due to gas price in the market.
What is LPG / AutoGas? Liquefied petroleum gas, also known as LPG or AutoGas, is a mixture of gases present...
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is an alternative fuel which, under normal conditions of temperature and pressure,is in a gaseous...